We’re always looking for the next motivated, enthusiastic and team orientated individuals to join our team and expand our ever-growing knowledge of each sector within the metal and plastics industries. Are you interested in Joining the SSA team? Send an email to “firstname.lastname@example.org” with your CV, reference Sales Team to be considered.
Location: Craigavon, Northern Ireland
Hours: Mon – Fri 08:30 – 17:30
Start Date: Immediate Start
We are an independent, multi-metal and plastics stockholder, with a team of pro-active, dedicated staff, experts in the supply of non-ferrous metals and plastics.
Due to our ongoing success, we are now looking for a motivated, enthusiastic individual to join our sales team and expand our ever-growing knowledge of each sector within the metal and plastics industries.
Requirements – What we need from you
- Minimum 3 years sales experience in the Metals Sector
- Highly motivated individual with a passion for sales
- Excellent IT and communication skills
- Administrative skills and excellent attention to detail
- Proven track record of excellent customer service.
Responsibilities – What you would be doing
- Pro-actively generating new business and selling our vast range of stock
- Answering and dealing with enquiries via email and phone in a timely and professional manner
- Working closely with customers to understand and meet their needs
- Regular phone calls to existing customers to encourage additional orders
- Efficient and accurate recording of customer orders
- Maintaining accurate customer records.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a forward-thinking organisation with vast experience within the metals and plastic industries. We pride ourselves on our high levels of customer service and expertise and always strive to offer our customers the best.
How to apply
To apply, please send your CV and a covering letter to “email@example.com” referencing Quality Engineer.